Camping - General Information
RESERVATIONS WILL BE OPEN JUNE 7TH FOR NEW CAMPERS!
EARLY REGISTRATION for RETURNING Campers is now open.
Returning campers have been sent an email with special instructions to reserve the same site they had last year.
OPEN REGISTRATION will begin June 7th. After returning campers are done with their deadline, any sites not reserved by returning campers become available to anyone.
If you reserved your site online for last year, or provided your email when you paid for your site in Grantsburg during the event, you will receive an email when registration opens. Returning campers are able to reserve their sites from the previous year before registration becomes open to the public.
If you are a new camper for our next event, sites become available at a later date for anyone to reserve.
Any questions about camping, updated email addresses, or requests to be notified when registration begins, should be emailed to email@example.com
A few details:
- Prices range from $120 to $230 for the weekend. The reservation price is the same regardless of how many nights you camp
- You may come as early as Thursday morning (noon) and can stay until Monday (10am check-out deadline)
- Please leave Fido at home - we have a "no pet" policy in the campgrounds
- All campers must purchase weekend wristbands for the event
- Please review all rules before you camp
We have two campgrounds for our Watercross attendees: one campground is within the event site at the Memory Lake Campground and another is a short distance away at the local Fairgrounds. Campers that used a site the previous year are able to reserve their site again as long as they do so by the deadline. Reservations open to the public in June.
Please click here for more camping information.