IWA Racing Action
- Youth 0-650cc Air or Fan Cooled 1990 & Older
- 0 – 800cc Fan Cool or Free Air 1990 & Older
- 0 – 440cc Liquid Cooled Stock Motor and Exhaust 1990 & Older
- 441 – 650cc Liquid Cooled Stock Motor & Exhaust 1990 & Older
- Open Mod: Any motor, any modification, any sled 1990 & Older
- Open Mod Oval: Any motor, any modification, any sled 1990 & Older
WARM UP SAFETY STANDS REQUIRED
Drivers must wear a helmet that is Snell certified and a vest type life jacket.
- Snowmobiles must be inspected by Race Official or Tech Official before it is allowed to be used or raced.
- Snowmobiles will be checked for properly operating tether switch, brake, sharp edges, belt guard, retrieval rope and buoy.
- Classes (1) & (3) Stock motor, Stock, exhaust, change rear suspension, motors may be a different brand
- Classes (2), (5), & (6) may modify the motor, exhaust, run pipes, change rear suspension, motors may be a different brand.
- Class (4) for the Polaris Indy 500 may run the Hooper Silencer Kit
- Class (5) may run an oval lap in order to determine winner.
- Class (6) will run as an oval class.
- All sleds can upgrade clutching, jetting and gearing.
- Suspensions can be raised or lowered.
- Front suspensions if IFS must remain IFS. On non IFS, you may mount the ski to spindle and remove the leaf spring.
- All sleds must have a belt guard, hood and brakes.
- All sleds must have a functioning Tether Switch and Tether.
- A standard RUBBER snowmobile track is required.
- No cleated tracks or studs allowed.
- Trophies for 1st – 3rd in each class
- Must have a fire extinguisher in the “Pit Area” with each crew.
- No registration fees for competing in the Vintage Race.
- Drivers & pit crew must purchase a “weekend” wristband.
- Parking is limited, you must unload your sleds and park your vehicle and trailer outside the pit area.
- You must sign a waiver to race.
- No alcohol or drug use permitted by any racer or pit crew before or during the race.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact Tim Wood at . . . email@example.com